viernes, 7 de octubre de 2022

Coice of two topics (Topic b)

Hello everyone, it`s me again, I hope you are well, and to continuation I present my favorite photo and the important reason for this election. 



This is my family, my brothers Felipe and Martin, my mom Francisca and my dad Patricio. I have lived with them all my life. I like this photo because these people are very important to me and I have always had their support. My parents take care of me since I was a baby and they love me. 

I love my brothers and I learn about them every day. When I have free time in the week, I play soccer with Felipe or I watch the Clarence chapters with Martin. I enjoy this free time with them. 

This photo was taken when we celebrate Christmas holiday in 2019 at my grandma`s house. I love the Christmas because I enjoy the time with my family and it's a very important day around the world. 

With this I finish this blog. See you later friends. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Fernando!!
    I also like Christmas because my family gets together at my uncle's house.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good bro. Greetings to you Andrés.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fernanado! It is nice to see your family, you can tell there is a lot of love.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Fernando! your family picture is very nice ღ I hope you are very well!

    ResponderEliminar

Choice of two topics (Topic B) Hello everyone, how are you?  Today I want to present a person who I admire, Victoria Castro.  Victoria Castr...