sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2022

 

Why did i choose my career? 


Hello everyone and thank you for reading this blog. To continuation, I want to tell you a little about my story and how I decided to study anthropology-archeology in the University of Chile.

First, when I was about 7 years old, I was only a kid and I dreamed to become a soccer player, because I used to play soccer in the street and I saw some soccer players in the Panini collection albums. Later, over the years, I wanted to be other professions, for example astronomer, scientist, wrestler and sports journalist, but mainly a soccer player.

Already, in the year 2021, I had to decide what to study and how to go to the university. I wanted to study sports journal or lawyer, but in September, the University of Chile gave a talk at my school, where they were talking about other careers, one of this, was anthropology-archeology. I was interested in the anthropology-archeology from the moment I learned a little more about the career. I didn’t know that I could study a career as archaeologist. I changed my mind and decided to choose this option.

The firsts days, I was very nervous and worried, because I was a pandemic context and I didn’t know anybody. But now, I’m very good and I know very interesting people.

Some classes are very interesting, but other not so much, however those are the least.  I’m motivated and excited to learn more and improve every day. I hope my future will be the best.

With this I end my friends. See you later.




These are a few books I read when i was a kid. 





             This is a photo of one class of Formation of the Chilean society, 2022. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andres, maybe one day, I still haven't decided which mention to take

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for the encouragement words. I hope to know you more. Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi fernando, it is nice that you wanted to be a soccer player. Do you still playing? Greatings

    ResponderEliminar

Choice of two topics (Topic B) Hello everyone, how are you?  Today I want to present a person who I admire, Victoria Castro.  Victoria Castr...