viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2022

Who am I ? 


Hello everyone, I`m Fernando Meléndez and I’m 18 years old but I will be 19 soon. I’m from Chile and I live in Renca, near to Renca’s hill. I live with my parents and my two brothers, Felipe and Martin. Felipe is 14 years old and he's studying at the Cumbre de Condores School, and Martin is 7 years old and he’s studying at the Sochides school. They both study in Renca. I love them so much. My parents are Chilean, my dad is a mechanic and my mom is a housewife.

My hobbies are watching soccer, wrestling or cartoons in TV. I also play soccer, with my brother Felipe or my friends on weekends. I practice this sport since I was a little boy in the Poblacion Las Java’s streets. Another curiosity of mine is, I like collect coins and soccer t-shirts.

Before studying the anthropology-archeology at the Universidad de Chile, I studied at the Instituto Nacional, near to Palacio de la Moneda.  I decided to study that career because I am interested in the history and learning about anthropology-archeology

I hope to learn some English because is so important for my life and my career. This subject is so difficult to me but I never give up.



Here, I'm with my parents in my Graduation, 2021.


 A photo with the chilean World Cup player, Sergio Navarro. I enjoyed meeting him. 


Here I'm practicing soccer in the Renca's stadium. 

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your hobbies are very similar to mine haha, I also like to watch soccer and wrestling, who is your favorite wrestler of all time? the one I like the most is rey misterio.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awesome, I like Undertaker and Sting, but Rey Mysterio is good.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Fernando, I am from Renca too! I live near of the hill, near of the Plaza de renca.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Niceee, I practice soccer near of the Plaza de Renca. See u later.

      Eliminar

Choice of two topics (Topic B) Hello everyone, how are you?  Today I want to present a person who I admire, Victoria Castro.  Victoria Castr...